Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2019
The Hampshire Count Arts Council invites you to come and enjoy all we have to offer in the Hampshire Highlands during our 2nd Annual Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2019.
Spend a delightful Saturday on September 14, 2019
- Listen to a wide variety of local music ranging from traditional Appalachian, Rock, Jazz, and Popular Music.
- Shop for unique, one of a kind art by local artists.
- See demonstrations and artists at work.
- Try creating art of your own at the adult and youth creativity booths.
- Join the Puppeteers in two puppet shows for kids of all ages.
- Sample delicious BBQ, Burgers, Dogs, Funnel Cake and more. There is something for everyone!
Would you like to Participate in the Festival this year?
** Civic, Non-Profit, and Charitable Organizations are invited.
For additional festival information contact Charlie or Joanne Snead (304) 298-3039
Thanks to our Festival Advertisers
American Insurance Center
Eastern Building Supply, Inc
Farmhouse Studio & Market
Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad
Romney Federal Credit Union
Loy Foundation – The Bottling Works
Tim Nichols DDS, Inc
Art 4 Cancer
The Bank of Romney
Expressions Dance & Tumble
Fish Candy – Hand Crafted Fishing Lures
Hampshire County Co-op & Market Place
Hampshire County Democratic Club
Hampshire Honey Bee Music Studios
Highland Arts Unlimited
Just Far Enough Getaway
Delegate – Ruth Rowan
Sarah K. Events
Spring Valley Farm & Orchard
The River House
WV Dept of Arts, Culture and History
Festival Event Schedule
Friday – 09/13/2019
5 to 9 pm – Open Mic Night Competition at The River House See More
Saturday – 09/14/2019
10 am – Festival Opening Ceremonies
11 am – Puppet Show “All Hands In” See More
12 pm – Romney Middle School Chorus
1 pm – Hay Fever an Appalachian Old-Time Band See More
2 pm – Puppet Show “All Hands In” See More
3 pm – Crunchy Half Notes a local band making their mark
4 pm – Honey Bee Community Chorus
5 pm – Winning Performance from Open Mic Night Competition
6 to 8 pm – The Supper Club jazz at the Co-op See More
All Day Events
- Artist Displays, Demonstrations, and Sales around the Gazebo
- Multiple Musical Performances
- Kids Tent – Led by the Environmental Youth Program
- Community Mural Square – be a part of the creative process
- Earth Art – make things from recyclables
- Fun Art Experience – art for all ages from Hampshire County Public Library
Sunday – 09/15/2019
9:30 am – Hike the Ice Mountain Preserve See More
1 to 3 pm – Ducks on the South Branch a ducky race See More