Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2020
The Hampshire Count Arts Council invites you to come and enjoy all we have to offer in the Hampshire Highlands during our 3rd Annual Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2020.
Spend a delightful Saturday on September 12, 2020.
- Listen to a wide variety of local music ranging from traditional Appalachian, Rock, Jazz, and Popular Music.
- Shop for unique, one of a kind art by local artists.
- See demonstrations and artists at work.
- Try creating art of your own at the adult and youth creativity booths.
- Join the Puppeteers in two puppet shows for kids of all ages.
- Sample delicious BBQ, Burgers, Dogs, Funnel Cake and more. There is something for everyone!
Saturday Musical Performances…
Thanks to our Festival Advertisers
*** Click to Visit our Advertisers ***
1st Rate Plumbing
American Insurance Center
Art 4 Cancer
Ashby’s Fort and Fort Ashby Days
B. W. Hill Insurance
The Bank of Romney
Capon Bridge Founders Day
Capon Springs and Farm
Eastern Building Supply, Inc
Expressions Dance & Tumble Studio
Hampshire County Co-op & Market Place
Hampshire County Democratic Club
Hampshire House of Horrors
Hidden Bend Creations
Highland Arts Unlimited
Honey Bee Music Studios
Just Far Enough Getaway
Kristen’s Beauty Parlor
Lost Mountain BBQ
Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad
Delegate – Ruth Rowan
The Bottling Works/Loy Foundation
The River House
Festival Event Schedule
Friday – 09/11/2020
- 5 to 9 pm – Open Mic Night Competition at The River House
Saturday – 09/12/2020
- 10 am – Festival Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30 am – Hike the Ice Mountain Preserve
- 1 to 3 pm – Ducks on the South Branch a ducky race
Would you like to Participate in the Festival this year?
Contact Charlie or Joanne Snead (304) 298-3039
Our Sponsors Help to Make it Happen!