HAMPSHIRE HIGHLANDS ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL
September 11, 2021 in Romney, WV
General Participation Information
The Hampshire County Arts Council (HCAC) is sponsoring the 2021 Hampshire Highlands Arts and Music Festival (HHA&MF) on Saturday, September 11, 2021. Artists and artisans of handmade, original, quality work are invited to set up a table or canopy/table and show and sell items at the festival.
Most activities will be located in Romney in the grassy area next to Taggert Hall, around the Gazebo, and on S. High Street. Some artists and activities will be located in and around the Co-op. Musical groups and choirs will perform from 10 am – 5:45pm in the Gazebo with food vendors, children’s activities, and the artists/artisans located along the perimeter.
Returning Artists – Artisans who have previously shown or sold in HCAC Fine Art Show, Hampshire Highland Studio Tour, Art in Public Places, The Hampshire County Co-op, The River House, or Tamarack will be automatically accepted. Only name, email address, and artist fees are required.
New Artists – Artisans that are new to HCAC must provide a brief description of your art work and a few pictures or a link to Facebook/Website for review. Artwork to be juried before participation acceptance. HCAC fosters the creation, presentation, and enjoyment of the arts in our community. Only artisans producing handmade, original, quality work will be accepted.
All Artists Submissions must be received by August 15, 2021. Either complete the Artist Agreement Form below or download and complete the .pdf document.
Participation Fees: $20 **
Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival – 2021 Artist Participation Agreement
Artists will agree to the following:
- Complete On-Line or Mail-In submission and payment no later than August 15, 2021
- Share Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival (HHA&MF) information with other interested artists to help expand the HHA&MF participation.
- Help distribute the HHA&MF booklet and flyers and other promotional information to friends, customers, businesses, and other appropriate community locations.
- Allow HCAC to take pictures of art and/or artist at the HHA&MF for the use of print and electronic promotional media by Hampshire County Arts Council.
- To set up your area/table and be “open for business” by 9:30 am on September 11, and start taking down after 5:45 pm (after last act at the Gazebo) on September 11th.
- To inform the Hampshire County Arts Council of any special needs or arrangements you may require.
- To provide requested anonymous sales and attendance data in support of the post event evaluation process.
- Each artist is responsible for his/her own sales tax reporting.
- ** Artist Fee will be reimbursed upon participation and completion of the festival.
ON-LINE Artist Participation Agreement Submission:
Returning Artists – Only fill out required fields with (*) and submit your payment.
New Artists – Artwork will be juried before a table is assigned. Please complete submission form and provide attachment of artwork or link to Facebook/Website.
Step 1 – Submit Form
Step 2 – Submit PayPal Payment
Artist Fee – $20
MAIL-IN Artist Participation Agreement Submission:
- Print the .PDF Form above.
- Make Checks Payable to “Hampshire County Arts Council”.
- Mail Form and Check to Cindy Cole Fulton, c/o HCAC, PO Box 624, Romney WV 26757.
- For additional information or questions please contact Cindy Cole Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 304-359-3590.