Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2021
Come for a while…stay for the day!!!
The Hampshire Count Arts Council invites you to come and enjoy all we have to offer in the Hampshire Highlands during our 3rd Annual Hampshire Highlands Arts & Music Festival 2021.
Thanks to our Festival Advertisers
*** Click to Visit our Advertisers ***
1st Rate Plumbing
American Insurance Center
Art 4 Cancer
Ashby’s Fort and Fort Ashby Days
B. W. Hill Insurance
Brushy Ridge Farm
The Bank of Romney
Capon Bridge Founders Day
Capon Springs and Farm
Corner Bistro and Vintage Market
Eastern Building Supply, Inc
Expressions Dance & Tumble Studio
Farmhouse Studio & Market
Gina’s Soft Cloth Shop
Hampshire County Co-op & Market Place
Hampshire County Democratic Club
Hidden Bend Creations
Highland Arts Unlimited
Honey Bee Music Studios
Just Far Enough Getaway
John D’Amico Studio
Kristen’s Beauty Parlor
Lost Mountain BBQ
Tim Nichols Dentist
Potomac Highland Beekeepers Association
Puesta Del Sol Event Venue and B&B
Romney Federal Credit Union
Delegate – Ruth Rowan
Shaffer Funeral Home
Spring Valley Farm and Orchard
State Farm Insurance
The Bottling Works/Loy Foundation
The River House
Zen and Meow
Spend a delightful Saturday on September 11, 2021.
- Listen to a wide variety of local music ranging from traditional Appalachian, Rock, and Popular Music.
- Shop for unique, one of a kind art by local artists.
- See demonstrations and artists at work.
- Try creating art of your own at the adult and youth creativity booths.
- Visit the Pollination Station.
- Have some fun making Giant Bubbles.
- Sample delicious BBQ, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Country Ham Sandwiches, Salads and Lite Fare, Funnel Cakes and more. There is something for everyone!
- Opening Ceremony begins at 10 am
Friday – 09/03/2021
- 5 to 9 pm – Open Mic Night Competition at The River House
Join the Open Mic Battle and compete for a 20-minute (paid) gig at the festival on Saturday. Email your preregistration from Aug 19th – Sept 2nd to The River House
Sunday – 09/12/2021
- 9:30 am – Hike the Ice Mountain Preserve
Enjoy a 2-hour guided hike through Ice Mountain Preserve. This designated Natural Landmark is nicknamed “Natures Ice Box” owning to its ice vents that release cool air all year long.
- 1 to 3 pm – Ducks on the South Branch
A rubber ducky race sponsored by the Hampshire Co. Co-op & Heritage Marketplace. First prize is $500 will dozens of other cash prizes and gift certificates. Buy your tickets the Co-op today.
Food… Glorious Food !!!
Would you like to Participate in the Festival this year?
Contact Cynthia Cole Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sponsors Help Us
Make It Happen!!